Connected Learning Link
Our Vision: Active, independent Learners; Growth; Individual Communities under one Umbrella; Connectedness
The Trust Mission:
Children first in an active environment
Connected Learning Vision:
- Developing active and independent learners;
- Growth – development of pupils, staff and the Multi-Academy Trust;
- Individual communities under one umbrella;
- Connectedness -sharing of specialisms, the curriculum, real life links and cultural capital.
Connected Learning Aims:
- To provide a holistic curriculum that develops ALL pupils to be independent, active learners.
- To ensure all pupils acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and concepts to support the next stage of their education.
- To ensure disadvantaged and pupils with SEN do not have a reduced curriculum; barriers to accessing a full curriculum are removed.
- To ensure each school is a unique community, growing and improving, with its own vision and ethos.
- To ensure all schools are connected through common threads such as teaching and learning and operational policies and procedures.
“The Key to Success”
Cherry Tree Primary School is part of the Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust.
Registered Office Address: Powers Hall Academy, Spa Road, Witham, CM8 1NA 01376 513322