Connected Learning Link
Our Vision: Active, independent Learners; Growth; Individual Communities under one Umbrella; Connectedness
The Trust Mission:
Children first in an active environment
Connected Learning Vision:
- Developing active and independent learners;
- Growth – development of pupils, staff and the Multi-Academy Trust;
- Individual communities under one umbrella;
- Connectedness -sharing of specialisms, the curriculum, real life links and cultural capital.
Connected Learning Aims:
- To provide a holistic curriculum that develops ALL pupils to be independent, active learners.
- To ensure all pupils acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and concepts to support the next stage of their education.
- To ensure disadvantaged and pupils with SEN do not have a reduced curriculum; barriers to accessing a full curriculum are removed.
- To ensure each school is a unique community, growing and improving, with its own vision and ethos.
- To ensure all schools are connected through common threads such as teaching and learning and operational policies and procedures.
Board of Trustees
Trustees have three core functions of governance:-
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Holding executive leaders to account for the educational performance of the Trust and its pupils, and the performance management of its staff
- Overseeing the financial performance of the Trust and ensuring best value at all times
- Trustees meet at least once a term.
The Board of Trustees disbanded the Local Governing Body at Cherry Tree Academy in 2019 in favour of an advisory forum.
For more information please click the link below;
Articles of Association
“The Key to Success”
Cherry Tree Primary School is part of the Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust.
Registered Office Address: Powers Hall Academy, Spa Road, Witham, CM8 1NA 01376 513322