We are a GOOD school.
In our most recent inspection (February 2022), inspectors report on many strengths including:
- Pupils follow a broad and interesting curriculum. They are enthusiastic learners.
- Pupils are courteous and polite. They are interested in sharing their learning experiences with visitors and are keen to chat. Pupils behave well in class and around the school.
- Leaders are ambitious for all pupils to be confident readers. Pupils who need extra help with their reading are supported by skilled staff.
- Teachers plan lessons that interest pupils. As a result, pupils enjoy learning.
- Support for pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), including those with speech and language needs, is a strength.
- Leaders place great value on pupils’ personal development.
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding in the school.