The Parent Forum has been set up in order to:
- Represent the community to support the running of the academy.
- Represent the academy in the community.
- Act as a vital link between the parents and the academy and the local community.
- Support the academy leadership team in the development of strong community cohesion.
- Be aware of the key priorities for the academy action plan and why these priorities are so important for the children.
- Be key to inform the academy on community concerns, developments and how to secure strong and effective communication.
Minutes of Parent Forum Meetings 2020/21
Minutes of Parent Forum Meetings 2019/20
For agenda items you would like to discuss at the forum, please e:mail:-