Welcome to Cherry Tree Academy.
Thank you for taking the time to explore our school website. I hope you find the information here useful.
At Cherry Tree, we are committed to ensuring the children at our school are safe, happy and have opportunities to excel by providing an excellent learning environment and a well-planned broad and balanced curriculum.
The Leadership team consists of Mrs Bass (Chief Executive Officer), Mr Webb (Chief Learning Officer), Miss Corby (Executive Headteacher) and Miss Newley (Head of School). Together we will work to ensure all children develop a lifelong love of learning and are given the chance to explore, develop and achieve their potential.
Please explore our evolving website as it contains a wealth of information about your child’s education at Cherry Tree Academy. If you have any comments or questions then please come in and visit.
Head of School
At Cherry Tree Primary School our mission is that our pupils will develop:
• A set of spiritual and moral values — honesty, integrity and good judgement.
• A toolkit of basic skills — linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
• An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
• Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
• Tolerance and respect for others.
As a school, we value the relationship we have with parents, and the wider community. We believe that building strong links, in a culture of listening, helps us to achieve our mission statement together.
Click here for more information.