We would like our school to be a vibrant, happy and safe place where children love life and learning in equal measure; where they will gain the confidence and skills to succeed. Our school will strive to be at the heart of the community where everyone collaborates to support each other’s education and wellbeing.
At Cherry Tree Primary we all strive to:
- Spread Christian and British values in all we think, do and say, whilst having regard for other faiths and values.
- Treat every person equally and make every person feel that they matter.
- Encourage confidence and individuality.
- Make sure everyone feels safe and happy.
- Make learning fun through challenge and team work.
- Help children understand how to improve their learning.
- Work independently or positively with partners or in groups.
- High moral standards such as honesty and truthfulness.
- Kindness, respect for ourselves and each other and for our safety.
- Responsibility, reliability, hard work.
- Good manners, good behaviour, respect for property and a pride in our surroundings.
- Problem solving and independent thinking skills, well developed communication skills, creativity.
- Learning as a life-long activity.
- Appreciation of the natural environment.
The staff and governors are proud of the outstanding level of pastoral support that is provided. The vision, ethos, aims and values are constantly promoted and they underpin the day-to-day life of the school leading to outstanding personal development and well-being of the children in a fully inclusive setting.