Welcome to Cherry Tree School.
This year, we are starting the year with a brand new leadership team alongside a highly skilled and dedicated teaching team. The Leadership team will consist of Mr Webb (Executive Head Teacher), Mr Gough (Head of School), Miss Panting (Assistant Head), Mr May (Assistant Head), Mrs Chaplin (Behaviour Lead) and Mrs Jackson (Leader of Learning). Together we will work to ensure all children develop a lifelong love of learning and are given the chance to explore, develop and achieve their potential.
We are committed to ensuring the children at Cherry Tree School are safe, happy and have opportunities to excel by providing an excellent learning environment and a well-planned broad and balanced curriculum.
Please explore our evolving website as it contains a wealth of information about your child’s education at Cherry Tree School. If you have any comments or questions then please come in and visit.
Head of School
At Cherry Tree Primary School our mission is that our pupils will develop:
• A set of spiritual and moral values — honesty, integrity and good judgement.
• A toolkit of basic skills — linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
• An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
• Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
• Tolerance and respect for others.
As a school, we value the relationship we have with parents, and the wider community. We believe that building strong links, in a culture of listening, helps us to achieve our mission statement together.
Click here for more information.